Feeling unwell? Need urgent care?
The NHS is here for you. If you are feeling unwell, or need urgent care, it’s important that you are able to access the treatment you need. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, always call 999.
Please see below for information on how to find your local NHS Service in south east London:
- Urgent care: The NHS in London may be busy, but urgent care is available if you need it. If you require urgent medical care, please use the NHS 111 online service or call 111. Get the help you need when you need it.
- Pharmacies: To find your local pharmacy services and see their current opening hours,
go to www.nhs.uk/find-a-pharmacy.
- GP services: To find your local GP services and see their current opening hours,
go to www.nhs.uk/service-search/find-a-gp
- Dentist services: See this guide on what to do if you require emergency dental care
- Other NHS services: For all other NHS services, go to www.nhs.uk/service-search