This FAQ section contains our questions related to COVID-19 Vaccine coverage and eligibility.
To navigate to a different section of the FAQs, or go back to the main page, click on any of the links below:
- Back to main COVID-19 Vaccination webpage
- FAQ section on Vaccinations for 12-15 year olds
- FAQ section on Vaccine safety and components
- FAQ section on Vaccine efficacy/effectiveness
- FAQ section on Fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- FAQ section on Practical queries around getting the vaccine
- FAQ section on Operational plans
If you are eligible for a first or second dose COVID-19 vaccine, or you are eligible for a booster vaccine, you can book your vaccine online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by speaking to your GP surgery.
We are also running walk-in clinics across south-east London.
Visit NHS.UK for a definition of who is included in the clinically extremely vulnerable (high risk) and clinically vulnerable (moderate risk) groups.