FAQS – Vaccination Data Resolution Service

What should I do if there’s an error on my vaccination record?

Everyone over 12 who has had a COVID-19 vaccination in England can view their record using the NHS COVID Pass web pages or, for those over 13, through the NHS App.

If you have had your vaccination(s) in England but have an error on your record or a missing or incomplete record, please call 119 and ask to be referred to the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS). The VDRS will then aim to contact you within 5 working days. Please note that you will need to be registered with a GP practice before the VDRS Team can help you.

If you have had your vaccination(s) outside of England, please use the Overseas Vaccine Validation Record Service (OVVRS) – see below.

If you are intending to use your NHS COVID Pass for travel purposes, please confirm your Covid-19 data  is correct and up to date in your Covid Pass prior to booking, and if your record isn’t showing correctly, call 119. For any queries relating to incorrect personal information on your patient record (e.g. name, address), please contact your GP practice.

How can I prove I’ve already had a Covid vaccine abroad?

People over 16 years who have had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad that are approved for use in the UK, can book an appointment  at a vaccination site via the NHS website to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their vaccination record. This is called the Overseas Vaccine Validation Record Service (OVVRS). A process for under 16-year-olds will be available from mid-March.

There are currently four sites in South east London offering this service: University Hospital LewishamBromley Civic CentreKing’s College Hospital and St. Thomas’s Hospital.