Everyone in the UK has the fundamental right to live free from harm and abuse. Safeguarding is everyone’s business.
We are responsible for making sure that the services we commission are safe and effective, by working closely with many different stakeholders and organisations in Southwark and South East London.
The Southwark Safeguarding Team is involved in a variety of place based multi-agency forums. We make sure the relationships between the NHS and other health, care and social systems work at both strategic and operational levels to safeguard children, young people, and adults at risk of abuse and neglect.
- Annual Review Summary - GP forum - July 2021
- Child A&B - Thematic Learning Review- GP Forum - January 2021
- Community Harm and Exploitation Information for GPs - 2019
- Emerging themes - Safeguarding Forum - May 2021
- GP Practice Safeguarding Children Policy Checklist 2021
- Imago Young Carer Referral Form
- Introduction to Liberty Protection Safeguards - GP Forum - May 2021
- Key Resources - Safeguarding Southwark - 2021
- NHS preparation for implementation of the Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS)
- Primary Care Safeguarding Review 2020/21
- Private Fostering in Southwark leaflet
- Safeguarding Adult Training Requirements
- Safeguarding Children Training Requirements - June 2020
- Was Not Brought - Did Not Attend Guidance - May 2021
- Working Together 2018 Update
- Young Carers - GP Forum - July 2021