Partnership Southwark includes a range of health and care organisations working closely with the voluntary and community sector, housing, education, home care, nursing homes and service users/carers in our communities. Click on the logos for more about each of our partners:
Our principles for working together include to:
- Recognise and accept the need for partnership working
- Develop clarity and realism of purpose
- Develop and maintain trust, healthy and constructive challenge, commitment to the partnership, and collective accountability
- Create clear and robust partnership arrangements, minimising duplication with existing structures/governance
- Ensure engagement and involvement with key external stakeholders and partners, including non-statutory care providers, local communities, service users and carers
- Monitor, measure and learn through continuous improvement
- Align our budgets and resources where possible, to ensure money is spent wisely so that we make the best use of the Southwark pound to improve health and wellbeing
- Make better use of data and digital technology to be more proactive in how we deliver care and support.
Together we are changing the way services and support are planned, organised and delivered within the borough. Our partners come together to oversee this work on a bi-monthly basis through the Partnership Southwark Leadership Forum. You can access the minutes of our meetings .
In the second half of 2021/22 a new Partnership Southwark Strategic Board (as a sub-committee of the Southwark Health and Wellbeing Board) will assume responsibility for driving forward the Partnership’s plans.
In 2022, the Government intends to enact legislation to accelerate the integration of health and care and enable many of the benefits – including improvements in the nation’s health and wellbeing – by establishing in law new statutory “Integrated Care Systems” (ICSs). As a Local Care Partnership (LCP), Partnership Southwark is a part of the Our Healthier South East London ICS. To read more about the Government’s plans for the development of integrated care nationally click here; for more about the Our Healthier South East London ICS and the role of LCPs like Partnership Southwark click here.