Care Well supports those in care and residential settings and aims to:
“safeguard and support residents of care and residential settings, providing personalised and proactive care”
The Care Well workstream is safeguarding and supporting people in care homes and residential settings providing personalised and proactive care through:
- A consistent and equitable model of care across all care homes, which is tailored to the population, size, and nature of homes
- Rapid support to care homes, managing Covid-19 outbreaks, prevention, and infection control
- An efficient infrastructure that has clear access points for different services/support and advice enabling timely responses
- Dedicated clinical and managerial support and a comprehensive team combining skills to prevent and manage resident deterioration and improve quality of life
- Working with residents and families to improve the model of care for people in care and residential settings.
You can see what the Care Well workstream are currently working on under ‘Care Well in action’ below.