Our Local Care Partnership is called Healthier Greenwich Alliance, which formally reports into the Health & Wellbeing Board. It brings together Greenwich partners in health and social care including:
- NHS South East London CCG – Greenwich
- Royal Borough of Greenwich – Public Health, Adults, Children & Young People
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust – Community Services and Mental Health provider
- Greenwich Health – GP Federation
- Primary Care Network Clinical Directors
- Healthwatch Greenwich
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- METRO GAVS – voluntary sector
We have agreed the following priorities.
Working together in a joined-up way means we can coordinate services better. This will help residents to get the help they need when they need it.
We aim to:
- Improve health and care services which meet local needs.
- Empower people to take better care of their own health and reduce their dependency on services.
- Provide support from health and care professionals who act as one team and work for organisations that behave as one system.
- Improve performance of local services.
- Reduce duplication. Enable more people to be cared for in the community.
Below, you can watch a video about ‘Integrated care in every community’