Would you like to promote health and wellbeing in Bromley?
One Bromley partners are working together to coordinate healthcare for Bromley residents. We are launching a Community Champions programme to recruit members of the community and ensure health messages reach more residents across the borough.
If you enjoy helping others and would like to make a difference in your area to:
- improve health and wellbeing
- transfer knowledge
- help reduce health inequalities across different groups
then we are looking for you. We believe every conversation counts, from one-to-one messaging to family gatherings, group meetings and events.
One Bromley Community Champions – what to expect
- Learning and support
- Flexibility on how much you would like to get involved
- Be part of a great community
- Benefits (by developing transferable skills which may be helpful for job applications)
To learn more about the programme, read the full role description.
To register, simply fill out the registration form. If you have questions about the programme or need support with the registration form, call the team on 07824 503760 or email email@example.com . You can also join our online information session on 16 June. Register by firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join one of our drop-in clinics for information and support with your registration. See below details on time and locations:
- Cotmandene Community Resource Centre. 24 May 10am-12.30pm. 64 Cotmandene Crescent, BR5 2RG
- The Glades, Bromley. 8-9 June from 9am-5pm. First floor opposite Lush. 64 High St, BR1 1DN
- Penge Festival. 11 June 11am-5pm. Royston Fields, SE20
- Hayes Fair. 12 June 12.30pm-4.30pm, The Warren Sport Ground, Holland Way, BR2 7AL (hosted by Forge Close Surgery Patient Participation Group)