There are two GP-led vaccination sites available across Bromley.
- Oaks Park Medical Centre – 17 Oakfield Road, London SE20 8QA
- Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre – 19 Homefield Rise, Orpington BR6 0FE
All residents over 16, and children aged 5-11 are eligible for their vaccination. If you are eligible for a third primary dose you can self-refer by contacting your local vaccination site.
Clinic dates and times for vaccination passes in Bromley
Are you homeless, in emergency accommodation, suffering with serious mental health illness or a learning disability or care for someone who does? Please contact your key worker or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your vaccine pass to your first or second dose.
If you have a vaccine pass you can attend one of the following clinics.
|From April 2022||AstraZeneca clinics||Pfizer* clinics (patients aged 12 and over)|
|Oaks Park Medical Centre – 17 Oakfield Road, London SE20 8QA. 020 8175 0473||No clinics available||Please check our pop-up clinics|
|Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre – 19 Homefield Rise, Orpington BR6 0FE. Book in advance on the National Booking System||No clinics available||Please check our pop-up clinics|
*Please note that patients aged 12 and over are eligible to attend the Pfizer clinics. If you have already had your first dose with AstraZeneca it is advised that the same vaccine used for the first dose must be used for the second, except in very exceptional circumstances.
If you are unsure, please check with your GP.
Vaccination in Bromley – Pharmacies
- Community Pharmacies
- Blackwells Chemist – 245 Croydon Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3PS
- Crays Hill Pharmacy – 88 Cotmandene Crescent, St Pauls Cray, Orpington, BR5 2RG
- Chislehurst Pharmacy – 59 Chislehurst Road, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 5NP (near the Cave)
- Eldred Drive Pharmacy – 25 Eldred Drive, Ramsden Estate, Orpington, BR5 4PE
- Macks Pharmacy – 161 High Street, Penge SE20 7DS
- Peters Chemist – 15 Bromley Rd, Beckenham BR3 5NT
For up to date guidance on the vaccination programme and available pop-up clinics in SEL please visit