Health and social care services are working together with voluntary services to provide more joined-up, proactive and personalised care for Bromley residents. The name of this integrated care partnership is One Bromley.
One Bromley brings together local NHS health providers, the council, commissioners and voluntary sector to more formally work together to deliver better care for all. The organisations involved are:
- NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group (Bromley borough)
- London Borough of Bromley
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bromley Healthcare
- Bromley GP Alliance
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- St Christopher’s Hospice
- Bromley Third Sector Enterprise
Working together in a joined-up way means we can coordinate services better. This will help residents to get the help they need when they need it.
We aim to:
- Improve health and care services which meet local needs.
- Empower people to take better care of their own health and reduce their dependency on services.
- Provide support from health and care professionals who act as one team and work for organisations that behave as one system.
- Improve performance of local services.
- Reduce duplication. Enable more people to be cared for in the community.
Below, you can watch a video about ‘Integrated care in every community’
This video helps to explain integrated care.