Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

A range of services (known as the local offer) are available to children and young people up to the age of 25 who have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their families.  These services are provided by the NHS and Bromley Council. 

You can find out more information about what is available on Bromley Council’s website.  

The Bromley Local offer includes: 

  • Advice about my child’s development
  • Early years and childcare
  • Education and schools
  • Health support and conditions
  • Help getting around
  • Housing help and adaptations
  • Leisure activities and things to do
  • Money, benefits and grants
  • Parenting and family support
  • The Local Offer in Easy Read
  • Young adults
  • Information from voluntary organisations
  • ‘You said, we did!’ – how feedback on services is informing improvements.