Abnormal uterine bleeding
Guidance on management of abnormal uterine bleeding during COVID-19 pandemic including: Heavy bleeding, Intermenstrual bleeding, Postmenopausal bleeding and Post coital bleeding
- About Eve – Research and awareness of gynaecological cancers. Nurse helpline and patient resources.
Pregnancy & breast-feeding
RCOG advice: All available evidence suggests that pregnant women are at no greater risk of becoming seriously unwell than other healthy adults if they develop coronavirus. The large majority of pregnant women experience only mild or moderate symptoms.
- Covid infection and pregnancy (RC of Obs & Gynae guidance and information for pregnant women and their families)
- Standard Operating Procedure for community midwives at GSTT.
- Brief and practical advice on all forms of contraception during COVID-19
- Southwark’s Online Contraception Service Provider is changing from Sunday 15th November to Sexual Health London
GSTT Early Pregnancy and Acute Gynaecology Unit – new email address
A new nhs.net generic e-mail for the Early Pregnancy and Acute Gynaecology Unit has been created: email@example.com
This email address is mainly for communication between EPAGU and GPs, and for patients to forward private scan reports to EPAGU when asked to do so. If a GP, specialist nurse, would like to forward more details then they should use this email