SEL CCG support
- SEL CCG Top tips for keeping health, safe and well (14 August bulletin)
- NHS document: We are the NHS: People Plan for 2020/2021
- NHSE Health and wellbeing support for staff during COVID 19
- NHSE Coaching for primary care staff during COVID 19 – with self-referral portal
- #LookingAfterYouToo: individual coaching support for primary care staff. This coaching service is open to ALL frontline primary care workforce, clinical and non-clinical. To find out more and book a 1:1 coaching session at a time and in a way that suits you, go to the Look After You Too webpage.
- Key human factors messages – when working under pressure
- Supportive Doctors Mess during Covid-19 via Zoom
- Coaching for primary care staff
- Unmind is a mental health platform that empowers staff to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Sign up with your NHS email address.
- Headspace is a science-backed app in mindfulness and meditation, providing unique tools and resources to help reduce stress, build resilience, and aid better sleep.
- Sleepio is a clinically-evidenced sleep improvement programme that is fully automated and highly personalised, using cognitive behavioural techniques to help improve poor sleep.
- Daylight is a smartphone-based app that provides help to people experiencing symptoms of worry and anxiety, using evidence-based cognitive behavioural techniques, voice, and animation.
Good teamwork, leadership and communication – non-technical skills – will give you,
patients and colleagues a better chance of staying safe.
- Managing stress during Covid: Brief training for managers and leaders
- Multiple mental health resources for staff during Covid
- Checklist for leaders and managers to help their teams feel safe
- Health, safety and wellbeing advice collated by NHS Employers
- Practitioner health resources
- Communication in Healthcare. Free training modules from KHP learning
A series of short videos on staff wellbeing, compassion and supportive leadership and teams during Covid-19 crisis
- Looking after colleagues during the COVID-19 crisis (5mins)
- Compassionate leadership during the Covid-19 crisis (10 mins)
- Effective team working (6 mins)
- Caring for the carers (10 mins)
- Staff and volunteers at the forefront of the national COVID-19 response across England can now access a free Psychological First Aid training course.
Risk framework for staff
- GST BAME Risk Assessment managers Guide
- SE London COVID-19 CCG and Primary Care Staff Risk Assessment Guidance, June 2020
- Risk Reduction Framework for NHS staff at risk of COVID-19 infection
- Bereavement support for #OurNHSPeople. Staff can access bereavement support online or call the confidential bereavement support line, operated by Hospice UK, on 0300 303 4434. This is free to access from 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.