- Range of resources for managing elderly care patients during covid from the British Geriatrics Society
- Delirium – Why this happens and approaches to care. Excellent 5-min video on delirium. Useful for patients/carers and healthcare teams
- BGS Guide: Coronavirus managing delirium in confirmed and suspected case
Includes advice on good general care and non-pharmacological management.
- Dementia wellbeing in the COVID-19 pandemic. NHSEI resource to support local clinicians and those caring for people with Dementia.
- British Geriatric Society (BGS); brief summary of impact of COVID-19 on dementia and cognitive impairment
- Patient and Carer resources including home activities from Rare Dementia Support (UCL)
- Useful resources and helplines for people living with dementia and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dementia resources during covid from the London Clinical Networks
- London Clinical Networks Dementia resources April 2020: comprehensive list of resources:key documents included above.
- Online resource for those providing care for people with dementia (HIN)