- SE London COVID-19 CCG and Primary Care Staff Risk Assessment Guidance, June 2020. Whilst appreciated many practices will be well advanced in completing staff risk assessments, the risk assessment document has been developed following feedback from a number of forums and also via the general practice Situation Reporting. The pack incudes links to the most recent national guidance, and to a range of support documents and templates. The pack also has guidance on accessing local occupational health service and information on a range of workforce wellbeing initiatives.
- Important message for all clinicians caring for children and young people
- RCGP Guidance on workload prioritisation during COVID-19
- GP Connect was rolled out across SE London earlier in the year. This enabled 111 to directly book appointments in practices across south east London. To help practices understand more about this, the team has produced this Frequently Asked Questions document
- Greenwich: Managing patients in general practice during Covid (pathway)
- Greenwich: Managing patients in general practice during Covid (summary)
- Greenwich: In Hours Home Visiting Service [Greenbrook]
- Lewisham: patient pathway including COVID-19 detailing pathways through available clinical services
- Southwark: Essential GP services & Covid-management services available in the suspected covid pathway page.
Further borough specific guidance is currently being developed