A joint letter from the BMA and NHS England about supporting General Practice in 2021/22 (Updated 21st January 2020)
Confirmation of Winter Plans and arrangements for Primary Medical Care Services (Christmas and New Year 2020-21): A letter from the Head of Primary Care for SE London (Jill Webb) – NEW 21st December 2020
London Pharmacy opening hours – https://selondonccg.nhs.uk/news/london-pharmacy-opening-hours-for-christmas-and-new-year-2020/
- SE London COVID-19 CCG and Primary Care Staff Risk Assessment Guidance, June 2020. Whilst appreciated many practices will be well advanced in completing staff risk assessments, the risk assessment document has been developed following feedback from a number of forums and also via the general practice Situation Reporting. The pack incudes links to the most recent national guidance, and to a range of support documents and templates. The pack also has guidance on accessing local occupational health service and information on a range of workforce wellbeing initiatives.
- RCGP Guidance on workload prioritisation during COVID-19 (Updated 11th January 2020)
- GP Connect was rolled out across SE London earlier in the year. This enabled 111 to directly book appointments in practices across south east London. To help practices understand more about this, the team has produced this Frequently Asked Questions document
- Greenwich: Managing patients in general practice during Covid (pathway)
- Greenwich: Managing patients in general practice during Covid (summary)
- Greenwich: In Hours Home Visiting Service [Greenbrook]
- Lewisham: patient pathway including COVID-19 detailing pathways through available clinical services
- Southwark: Essential GP services & Covid-management services available in the suspected covid pathway page.
Further borough specific guidance is currently being developed