- Diabetes structured education still going strong whilst all face to face courses have had to be cancelled, on-line and telephone supported courses are now available across south east London via clinician or self-referral. There is plenty of capacity on all options so please continue to refer. Read more
- UCL Partners have developed searches and a resource pack for stratifying patients with type 2 diabetes available on their CVD resources page.
London COVID-19 dexamethasone and hyperglycaemia: diabetes de-escalation
guidance was published 20th January 2021 providing guidance on supporting patients who have been discharged following a course of dexamethasone for treatment of COVID-19 in hospital.
Sick Day Rules Information Sheets
London Clinical Networks Diabetes COVID-19 key Information includes insulin management when unwell and patient information
Diabetic Eye Screening
SE London programme re-started routine screening clinics in July. A service update was published on 3 November.
Clinical Risk stratification guidance
- COVID-19 Risk stratification pathways to support primary care and people with Diabetes- Diabetic Kidney Disease (DKD) Risk Stratification and High Risk Foot Disease Pro-active Management – covering letter
- COVID-19: Diabetes High Risk Foot Disease Pro-active Management Proforma
- Diabetic Kidney Disease Risk Stratification Pathway