Evidence based sources of information
- Comprehensive summary of COVID: epidemiology, diagnosis, management, follow up and resources
- List of most common signs of symptoms (CEBM)
- List of reputable websites promoting the latest international covid evidence
- the British Medical Journal has a Covid-19 Hub
The Science Media Centre has a COVID-19 page where experts are invited to comment on recent COVID-19 stories in the media and medical journals.
- Build Back Fairer: The COVID-19 Marmot Review (December 2020). This report has been produced by the UCL Institute of Health Equity and commissioned by the Health Foundation as part of its COVID-19 impact inquiry to investigate how the pandemic has affected health inequalities in England.
- PHE: COVID-19. Understanding the impact on BAME communities
- PHE COVID-19 review of disparities in risks and outcomes (published June 2020).