Guidance for GPs: COVID-19 step-up testing of residents into care homes in
Guidance on step-up testing of residents from September 2020.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*The SOP was designed by SEL CCG, Southwark Council Public Health Division, Southwark Council Children and Adult Care services and Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
Further support for Care Homes
- Structured Medication Review webinar (Care of the elderly) from July 2020
- RCGP/AHSN recorded webinar: Primary Care in Care Homes during COVID-19 from May 2020
- London Guidance for Care Homes: Suspected Coronavirus Care Pathway
- Primary care and community health support for care home residents . NHSE/I letter dated 1st May with guidance for primary care
- Government link for advice on coronavirus and care homes (Updated November 4th 2020)
Medicines (cross reference in medicines section)
Resources for Pharmacists