UCLPartners have developed resources which include clinical guides and searches as well as training for proactive care of patients with CVD (including hypertension, AF, diabetes and cholesterol)
Heart Failure Management
- Southwark: Clinical Effectiveness Southwark’s (CES) Guide for Heart Failure .
- General principles of Heart Failure Management during COVID-19 March 2021
- Heart Failure management remains largely the same during Covid, but please remember that it is a risk factor for worse outcomes for Covid patients, so patients’ HF management should be proactively optimised when possible.
Patient information for Heart Disease and Heart Failure
- Patient information: Coronavirus and heart disease (British Heart Foundation)
- Patient information: Living with HF during Covid (Pumping Marvellous Foundation – the UK’s heart failure patient-led charity)